Thursday, September 28, 2017

TITLE: PICKUP LINES

We were on the road today, I got my second injection of Eylea.  There has actually been some improvement, so Dr. Bradley (tall, dark and blurry) is fairly optimistic. 

While driving around I was thinking about a Face Book post I had seen a few days ago.  The poster had written that if a cowboy ever bought a vehicle that had the self driving computer, that eventually it would leave him.  I immediately thought of a few jokes. 

But as it was I came up with a song.  Here for my brother, Phil, is PICKUP LINES.  It needs a tune and probably put the refrain where you wanna. 

Pickup Lines. 
My girl friend said to get a truck and it came all complete.
It had computer science set to follow every street. 

We had a good relationship but something just went wrong.
That truck took off and left me and my jaw hung down too long.

I wished I had that upgrade to interrupt the ride.
I'll hafta trade my pocket book for dignity and pride.

I might have to hire a kid to write a tricky hack. 
Might take some fancy coding that will bring the darn thing back.

REFRAIN: 
Come back little pick up, you know you was adored.
Come back little pick up, you was all I could afford. 

No comments: