Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welding and dreaming


Oh look! He's welding stuff.  There were sparks flying all over the place today.   It is fascinating to watch.  And no, I did not stare
into the welding arc too long, I do wish to avoid retina burn.

Woke up this morning from a "lost" dream.  One of these where you are in a strange city, somewhere in Japan I think and you do NOT know where you are going. 

I was walking around looking for my hotel, it was somewhere nearby I had just gotten turned around.  I went inside another building to ask for a taxi and how much was it? About 360 local, how much is that in dollars, oh 60 dollars an hour.  Um, yeah it might take me that long to find my hotel.

The taxi was all weird looking, very modern, boxy and yellow.  The doors slid up, not swing up, grooves in side allowed the doors to go up like an upright sliding panel.  I may have stumbled onto a design feature here, Detroit!

I'm not even going to the dream interpretation site because it will tell me something boring about feeling lost and needing direction. Duh...

No comments: