Thursday, June 16, 2011

BRIEF WORD ABOUT FASHION


Most of you are probably aware of a more or less minor fashion trend.  It is that of wearing a different colored T shirt on top of another T shirt,usually by skinny little girls...to keep them warm...and to double up the fabric so chest/breast/nipple stuff does not show through.

I has been my observation however, that some of us are taking that to extremes. In particular very large women who should be shopping for cheap canvas have taken to wearing two T shirts together.  The net effect is that this tends to ENLARGE the arse area quite tragically especially if worn with one side lower on the hip, belly, what-ever-is-sticking-out-the-most area.  Thankfully I don't see a lot of this at work but occasionally a truly magnificent example of the Two T-shirt style ambles through the corridors.

Like the poodle skirt and Mom jeans, this too, shall pass.  Wouldn't it be awful if it stayed?

2 comments:

Gale said...

I wish I were brave and could go up to people to let them know that their dress of choice does not look good. Maybe if a guy with a camera was with me. No a punch in the face would be what I would get.

Retro Blog said...

Yeah for instance I was in the local pharmacy waiting for my free zoster shot, chatting with a couple of other ladies also waiting when in walks a woman in her 30's wearing low rider pedal pushers with her belly hanging out and down and her black top was NOT covering up all that skin. She didn't have any stretch marks, but had lots of hang over. She shocked everyone into complete silence. Ugh. R