Sunday, October 17, 2010

SINGING IN MY DREAMS


Last night I had a very brief dream about singing.  I was out on the town with a lady from the business office.  We stopped in a bar to listen to the music.  There were a couple of guys on stage warming up and my friend sang the last phrase with them in perfect harmony.  They grinned at each other and handed her the microphone and she belted out the next stanza.  Then we got our coats and left.   As we were leaving one of the guys came to talk to my friend about signing with them so more.  And then I woke up.  I will visit the dream interpretation web site to see what it says and post it in the replies.  Coffee, I need coffee.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To hear someone sing in your dream, signifies emotional and spiritual fulfillment. Your mood is changing for the positive as your outlook in life is looking up.

Well! I'll TAKE it. RIA

Anonymous said...

I do not hear singing in my dreams, more a kind of angry shouting ...

Anonymous said...

Actual dreams rarely have sound, mine are very colorful though. R

Gale said...

I am starting to remember my dreams, lots of traveling and one where I am removing a very green large eye goober from my eye. VERY GREEN