Saturday, October 30, 2010

Chambord de Chateau, didn't actually dream it but......


DREAM:


Last night I dreamt that I was in a large rambling building. I was looking for room 19. I believe the place was a cross between a castle/hotel/residence/artists loft. At the registration desk I was told to go to room 19 it was on the third floor to the left in the middle. In the middle of what? The first set of “stairs” consisted of very narrow ramps without handrails and carpeted in a green felt-like material and they were a bit shaky. The last ramp came to an end near a hallway. I took the hallway. The next portion of the building was more hallways and some very large empty rooms. At one point I walked into a space that had a couple of people in it doing something artistic. I spotted more stairs on the other side of the room and kept walking. The next level showed a set of spiral stairs on the right side. I went up those. I would meet people walking in the halls; once a small family. There was not a lot of furniture anywhere but the architectural features were very ornate and dusty.






Dream interpretation web site:

 
Building:
To see a building in your dream, represents the self and the body. How high you are in the building indicates a rising level of understanding, awareness or success.


Nineteen:
Nineteen indicates independence and the overcoming of personal struggles. You will find that you often have to stand up for yourself. This number also suggests your stubbornness and your hesitance in accepting help from others.

 
Stairs:
To dream that you are walking up a flight of stairs indicate that you are achieving a higher level of understanding. You are making progress into your spiritual, emotional or material journey. The dream is also analogous to material and thoughts that are coming to the surface. To see spiral or winding stairs, signify growth and/or rebirth.

No comments: