Thursday, October 7, 2010

OMG you GOTTA go watch this show....


Say Howyadoin' to Nadia G. star of "Bitchin' Kitchen" Fer real.

She is Jerseylicious, pierced, tatooed (I think) talking the talk in a wacked out kitchen. My favorite implement? That red spatula shaped like a guitar.

She speaks perfect Brooklynese with an occasional dip into French and English.
The show has a theme, last night was "Bag 'em and tag 'em" Sure fire dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner to get your guy...for awhile.

Breakfast was Pan Purdue with Caramel sauce seasoned with Fleur De Sal;
Lunch was crab pasta in cherry tomato cream sauce.
Dinner was shepherds pie.

Click on picture to make big, enjoy the details, the padded cupboards etc.
Trust me the floor has a zebra stripe. I love the demi-lune cooking surface.

She also shared her great grandmothers secret on how to tell if Mr. Perfect for right now is Mr. Forever. Sniff his arm pits, if the pheromones are compatible and do not disgust, grab him.

I so want to go right out and get some bling!

4 comments:

Bitchin' Kitchen said...

Thanks for the shout out! Much love!
BK Crew.

Gale said...

I will check this out. But as for sniffing arm pits, I will pass. I check to see what the back of his neck smells like.

Anonymous said...

I think I'll pass. There's only so much stupid I can take.

Retro Blog said...

I would bet that if Nadia G were hosting a food table at one of your shows? Major business.
Stupid sells.