Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring and Antiques Sale



I found these two ceramic kittens on separate tables. I found the one with the open arms first and thought that was an odd posture and something was meant to go inside the kittens arms. I spotted the next kitten because it had similar coloring and then I decided to see if they fit together.



Well whattya know!?

It was a fun day, found lots of things I would have loved to drag home but after my three dollar tarot reading I decided to save the money. Yep, three dollars, the woman doing the reading asked me to hold the cards, concentrate on my one question and cut the cards. She offered to do a cold reading but I told her that I was contemplating retirement and did not say anything else. The first card was an upside down dark figure meaning loss, the second figure was the Queen of cups and the third figure was also a figure meaning loss. So basically the message from the Tarot reader was that while retirement would be comfortable there would not be any around the world trips and I should expect loss of money if I were to be foolish with expenses. Duh... She was actually doing a pretty brisk business.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been yard salen or to an antique hut in quite some time. It's probably because I don't collect anything anymore. Glad you had fun!