Saturday, March 28, 2009

Maps and Minerals...oh my...





I woke from a very colorful and informative dream this morning. I was attending a small lecture (small in that we were all seated around a large conference table). The person speaking was a tweedy jacket professor type and his assistant was turning pages on a big book that held colorful intricately paged fold out maps.

The lecture was on certain kinds of minerals (and where they were commonly found) that displayed ultra-violet properties and he showed a picture of those and explained that the best source were a series of purple stones.

Then we were in a reception of some sort being served small portions of assorted veggies.

This dream was colorful and in full stereophonic sound. I rarely dream in sound.

I went to the dream interpretation web site and found the two main themes.

Map
To see or study a map in your dream, suggests that the path you are currently on will lead to fulfillment of your needs and realization of your goals. It could also indicate that you are set on the path to self-knowledge and self-discovery. If you have difficulties understanding or reading the map, then it means that you are feeling lost. You are still trying to find yourself and don't know who you are anymore.

PERSONAL INTERPRETATION: Apparently I am not having difficulties understanding or reading maps and today when I drive to Roseburg to attend the Spring Festival and the Antique show at Douglas County Fairgrounds, I will 1) find it and 2) be fulfilled. Ah, bliss.

Mineral
To see minerals in your dream signifies that your current bleak outlook looks more promising in the future.

PERSONAL INTERPRETATION: Hmmm, see above. Bleak outlook in the short term could mean that I get lost finding my co-workers house where I am to pick her up before we run away for the day to go Roseburg. I have directions so that shouldn't’t prove to be so bleak.

I will take pictures of anything I purchase or if I see something unusual. Bye!

No comments: