Monday, March 16, 2009

New window! Much better....



The appointment was for between 11 and 3,the guy showed up at 11 after calling to confirm the address. He was looking for a car without a window on our block,not a nasty blue tarp held down by kitty litter jugs. These kind of jobs are usually scheduled to take between 45 and 90 minutes. Ours, of course, took 90 minutes. The technician had some difficulty, there were extra bolts and stuff inside the door and some tape. He thought someone had been there before for a repair or something. At any rate he had it done by 12:30 pm. The repair cost $252.00 and I highly recommend Cascade Auto Glass. Guaranteed.

To celebrate husband picked me up at work and we went to Coos Bay, mentally tip toeing past the Coaledo weigh station and went straight to Freddy's for some shopping and thence to Bennetti's for dinner.

OMG! I ordered veal picatta and Husband ordered New York steak with Gorgonzola sauce. Yowza is that ever good. I had NO idea Gorgonzola tasted so good especially on top of a 10 ounce choice grade New York strip! We ordered one Marion Berry cheesecake and two spoons and then groaned all the way home. I need a nap....gnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention that I did call the police to report the incident, local cops said call county, county said talk to despatcher. Despatcher said since we had cleaned it up no crime had happened but she did give me the tip to call Cascade Auto Glass. Thanks!

Then I called the insurance people who said, "Nope, no covered, you only have liability" Okey dokey then.

I figure what we would have paid in premiums over the past couple of years more than equals what we will spend on the repair, all things being equal, etc. R