Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I BEEN DREAMING AGAIN....JEEZ...







DREAM INTERPRETATION SITE SAYS: To dream that you are good friends with a celebrity, represents your idealized version of someone you know in your life. Perhaps you hope that a real-life friend can act more like a particular celebrity. Consider the qualities that you see in this celebrity and how you want your friends to have those qualities.

I woke up from a very odd dream. For some weird reason, Martha Stewart and her FOUR daughters had come to visit me. The VERY odd thing about it was that Martha was missing her left arm from the elbow down.

Boy dream interpretation site was not all that helpful. I think perhaps the absence of the appendage might represent the imperfect world yet all of the those four daughters perhaps make up for the imperfect world? I can't think of any friend that I would wish to have all of the qualities of this celebrity.

Although I did learn a different way to fold towels from Martha many years ago. I grew up in a household with lots of kids and lots of skinny see through towels. I was taught to fold them in half length wise seam to seam,then fold them in a triple fold so they would look "fluffy" on the shelf. Hah, I sez.

In Martha's towel folding world, the very large fluffy turkish towels (large enough to upholster a medium sized chair) are triple folded length wise, then folded in half for either shelving or draping on the heated towel bar.

I am working on the heated towel bar thing. It's on my to do list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH my god with towels. I am a towel folder freak. Not so much for the folding but the putting away. The folds have to face out...if they aren't I take them out and turn them around. Yes I'm a freak.