Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Annivesary and gas prices



Hmmm, just snapped a pic of the latest gas price increase, it is still $1.95 in Coos Bay but well who knows how long THAT will last?



Our 14th Anniversary was Jan 10, 2009. Yep fourteen years ago husband and I met at 2 pm for a civil ceremony at the Barrow Court House. We celebrated by supporting the local economy and ate luncheon at The Broiler. He had sirloin.



I had the Cobb Salad, delicious, it was so big I honestly could not finish the thing. Next time, I will order the small salad.

Husband also rated the bathroom as an 8 on a 1 to 10 scale; one off for not being home and 1 off for difficulty opening the door without having to touch it with clean hands.

And although the waitress prompted us to ask about dessert, we went home and I made blackberry dumplings. Not bad at all.

5 comments:

BeyondGreen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Retro Blog said...

Dear Beyond Green; while I agree with your position I would rather not have my blog be treated as a Green platform thank you. Now if I can figure how to delete the comment I shall.

Retro Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard's Rants and Raves said...

Happy Anniversary to you two. 14 years is quite an accomplishment now-a-days. Lunch sounds good. Gas is going nothing but going up. We saw a report on "60 minutes" last night that explained why. Not the supply and demand that we were told, but speculators on the market. One gentleman said that the biggest oil company in the US was Morgan Stanley. Who would of thunk it?
Cathy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The lunch looks(ed) yummy!