Wednesday, January 14, 2009

AS SEEN ON INFOMERCIALS

This NOT a commercial endorsement, merely idle curiosity.



Billy Mays is the spokesperson for many products. He doesn't yell quite as loud as a car salesman I remember from Idaho TV years ago but he does get his point across. I often wonder if he speaks in a normal level voice or if in tender moments he is over come and destroys the moment.

My question to you, gentle readers, is just how many products DOES he promulgate over the airways/cable ways of America? I have a list of fifteen. I will post them eventually.

2 comments:

Dirty Berg said...

I think I used to work for that loud obnoxious car salesman, and on top of loud he was a crook.

Anonymous said...

Your question implies that I pay attention to this dude. Nope, I don't, he is muted at our house.