Thursday, November 20, 2008

Now THIS is getting scary!



A dollar ninety-EIGHT per gallon? I over heard a conversation at work this morning between a co-worker and her husband who had brought her in a tall mocha double shot. He reported that he heard that the Shell station and Ron's Oil was having a GAS WAR!
OMG! Gas is ten cents higher in Coos Bay so for a little competition to rear it's ugly head is unprecedented. I wish my 5 gallon tank were empty of the $4.20 cent gas so I could fill it up. Oh well.




Meet my little frien'. Someone brought in some smallish decorative pumpkins for table decorations. Hah! I'm slicing off the top, scooping out the seeds and plan to insert brown sugar,butter and bake it and then sneak in a drizzle of brandy as it cools in the oven. Yummmmmmmm.

1 comment:

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

Your gas is cheaper than Albersons here. Just went down to 1.999 but you can only get 20 gallons. Go figure.
CB