Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A memorable day



The price of gas continues to slowly descend, I hear from other family members who are buying 2.51 gas,but that price MIGHT get here eventually. The guy that owns the tanker also owns all but one of the gas stations in town...sigh...



I took this picture just outside my window this morning between rain showers. The quail were out in a fairly large covey pecking in the dirt and dashing back and forth. It's nice to see all the noise from the facade remodel did not scare off the wildlife residents. They were accompanied by a large gray squirrel who scampered after them looking for bits they missed.




This is a picture of my shyly blooming Christmas Cactus, very pretty and colorful. My grandmother Horn had one for years and I rather admired it.

Oh yeah, thanks for voting, 'preciate it.

2 comments:

Dirty Berg said...

Not one to really brag but I filled my truck up this morning at $1.82 a gallon. I guess the price of fuel make up for the lack of scenery on the horizon.

Anonymous said...

That might happen here as well but we are 90 miles from I5 and it get spendy in the little in between places. Retro