Friday, October 13, 2017

JUST MENTAL MAUNDERING

I received my Amazon order of various Christmas cards.  Then I got to thinking, why I think I ordered some cards a few months ago. So I searched the roll top and sure enough I had several squirreled away. Note to self, put them all in the same place.

Also the other day when I went shopping at Safeway in North bend I purchased two gigantic bottles of calcium pills.  Tim dragged out a big baggie  with two largish bottles of calcium from storage. 

Well crap! I'm turning into Mom.  When we cleaned out her apartment we took all her extra unopened bottles of lotion and shampoo to the local long term care facility. It's going to be bad enough, I have 3000 plus books that need to be sold, given away, burned. Libraries get rid of books all the time. They won't want this collection as many of the books are over 20 years old.

Another worry is that when I die, husband will continue to hoard.  You think we have enough paper product now? Just wait! 

2 comments:

Phil said...

As you may know all of the Douglas County Library's are no longer supported by any tax dollars. Yoncalla Library is now a non-profit. I don't know about the others. I do know that they will accept donations, I volunteered at the local here labeling and sorting books that were donated and a lot of them were pretty old. Just Sayin

Retro Blog said...

I like that idea very much.