Friday, October 11, 2013

Breakfast on Friday and other reflections


Well happy Friday boys and girls!  I decided to repeat my croissant and grilled banana from last week, butter, Splenda, Lemon Juice and cup of Constant Comment tea and a variety of morning medications. Yummy! Ah that's the life.

It has recently been brought to my attention that I can easily be replaced by three 22 year olds.  When you do the math it is fairly scary.  So I am contemplating my navel and reviewing my options.  I have rather decided that a bricks and mortar book store is a bit too expensive at this point,so I may try selling some online.  Second point is that my darn blood pressure is going through the roof probably from a combination of boss induced stress and the aging process.  Dang!  Am tinkering with changing meds and so far nuthin'. Since I haven't had a real vacation in two years or so, I may take off until New Years to see how things settle out. Or not.....  Bye for now!!
  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If someone actually said that to you about the 3 22 year olds...they can't do that. I say RETIRE if you can, it sounds way more fun

Retro Blog said...

Nah that was something I said to myself, but would love to see my replacement do the stuff I do, however,most of it will go away with the electronic health record...really wanted to play with that.