Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Littler cottage in the hood.


I noticed that the owner has been carefully working on the smaller structure behindish the slightly larger cottage. Matching mint green paint.  That will look very pretty when it's done.   I think some of the former family actually lived in the garage sized building. 

Dropped into the glasses place today, got home and there was a message from them asking how my new glasses were doing.

So, I decided to drop in.  My glasses are just fine except for when I lie in bed and read.  I noticed that the bit that goes over the ears sits every so slightly proud from the back side of my skull.  This then scritches against the pillow which I find annoying.

So the lady gently warmed them up and straightened them out a bit. I will test them later tonight as I fire up the Kindle to read sumpin' sumpin.... or play slots. 

I am truly thankful.

No comments: