Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's Saturday so I must be......



This is a banana slushy with chocolate yogurt with watermelon twizzlers. Spoon optional.

I also wished to comment on possible the cutest yet most repellent advertisement just viewed last evening. The commercial is selling one of the cable services; I am not exactly sure which one and that nicely contravenes the ad boys cleverness I must say.

At any rate, the scene opens in the very VERY expensive apartment of a very tough, unshaven ruthless extremely eastern European tycoon. He is followed by a phalanx of sycophants and a pair of beautiful women as he walks through the apartment choosing between two solid gold busts of someone famous and several other luxurious items for his delectation.

He selects a channel changer from a gold stand and clicks it on saying something like, "Although I am extremely wealthy I recognize the best deal offered by cable and I jump on it!". He sits on his Louis the Fourteen chaise, looks to his right and makes kissy noises at the miniature giraffe sitting on the pillow. The giraffe looks up and pecks him on the lips. The tycoon giggles manically and slaps himself on his knees in a very self satisfied reaction.

For some reason this commercial just completely cracked me up. Really.

1 comment:

Gale said...

I got the flattened penny and put it with the rest. I have quite a collection growing and I should get them ready for my mobile. Anyhoo thanks again.