Sunday, January 17, 2010

My submission for the URN contest



Okay you may have to sit in a darkened room as the background is so light. The Urn is a modified modern take on the ginger jar. It is white ceramic with a lid. And looks like it will hold stuff.



I have commissioned my beading friend to make a Cleopatra type "necklace" to put on the Urn for a little bling. Lots of ruby red beads, and gold beads and sparkling gold beads. I am also thinking about leaving bits of chain hanging down with rings on the end to hold charms. Good luck charms, spoon charms, sewing machine charms, etc. And if it is too beautiful I will keep it and go to plan B which is shop for that ruby red ginger jar on sale at Hallmark for 20% off.

Next!!!

2 comments:

Gale said...

I like it, no charms. It is elegant in its simplicity.

Anonymous said...

This same white one is on Amazon for $9.71. cheap, but I think we can do better.