Sunday, December 7, 2008

Odd little dream...



I woke this morning after having dreamt of being at an entertainment of some sort, I was in the way of someone who asked me to move. I moved to another spot. Then the surgeon at my facility asked me to thread a curved needle for him, so I had to scoot my glasses down my nose in order to focus on the needle and thread. He complimented my eye color.

Then the entertainment began and it was sort of grade school level stuff. I then seemed to be walking about my home town with a couple of friends and a small child. I was appointed to return the child to the entertainment facility and of course it turned into one of those looks familiar places but I'm lost kind of deals.

DREAM SITE SAYS:

To dream of a doctor in a social atmosphere, foretells of good health and prosperity.

I'll take it!!

1 comment:

FirstNations said...

I shudder to think of what my typical dream would come out meaning. gaaah.

I LOVED YOUR RECIPES DO MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE and the reminisces were excellent! Dammit i wish I'd had this when i was down at my boy's place; i could have whupped up on some thanksgiving treats, yo. as it was I had to make do with chocolate chip cookies since thats all i could remember how to do offhand.