Saturday, December 20, 2008

Down wif da gas prices and breakfast in Coquille



Er...the LAST price posted was 1.76 the same day the OPEC dropped oil production by 2%. Um, THIS price was just posted yesterday and I believe I saw a headline where the price for oil had dropped to 35 dollars per barrel, not the price OPEC had in mind at all. Tighten your seat belts,it's going to be a bumpy ride.



We decided to essay forth to break our fast at Fraziers. Yummy! I had the special One slice of French toast,two sausage links, one scrambled egg and a side of country hash browns( red potatoes, onion, green pepper). Husband had chicken fried steak, two eggs over hard, country hash browns and rye toast, OJ and coffee. Burp. We didn't have to cook, we didn't have to wash dishes and we didn't have to drive to Coos Bay.

Oh yes the trivia question was: "In 779 the Chinese printed a book entitled Cha'o Ching. What was this handbook all about?" I guessed cookbook. Nope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I have tried to Google this and can't find any thing specific, so I am left to guess either warfare or poetry or a religious tract of some sort. R

FirstNations said...

The Way...a book about how to live ones life in balance and harmony.


my daughter is a self-professed Daoist, is how I know.

blows me away that it SNOWED there. It never snows on the OC!

Anonymous said...

Thank you FN! I obviously wasn't asking the correct question. R