Saturday, October 25, 2008

Get out the rain gear its really coming down!



This was the price this morning before I went shopping in Coos Bay.



This was the price in the afternoon after I got home from Shopping in Coos Bay. Freddy's seemed to be having a canned beans sale so I purchased 5 cans each of garbanzo, red kidney and black beans. I like to drain one can each, chop up one medium sweet onion, make a dressing of red wine vinegar, olive oil and Splenda to sweeten the tart of the vinegar. This is my three bean salad and I get a craving for it every once in a while.

I also watched "Like Water For Chocolate" on OVTV this afternoon. I may have to break out the turkey mole recipe or the walnut sauce with peppers. Yowza!

1 comment:

FirstNations said...

hey, don't sell the movie premise short...ever tried superdark chocolate with some chili? HONEY! its one of those flavor combinations that sounds ick but tastes really good!

although yeah, from there to mole' sauce; thats almost too big a temptation, huh.

*mouth watering*