Saturday, October 23, 2021

FINANCIAL DREAMS

FINANCIAL DREAM: I dreamed that I was a new hire at a very large financial firm. My job was in analysis. The man next to me was in acquisitions and mergers. I was looking at a very large spread sheet and I had highlighted stocks in blue and yellow for the previous day opening value, closing value. I was about to total them when my supervisor called me. She said that the calculation was very expensive about three hundred and three dollars. I figured I would pass the cost along to the client. But that should only cost mere pennies. The man next to me was talking to his friend. He was contemplating purchasing a building. His girlfriend was the agent for the deal. He wondered if his girlfriend was playing him. His friend exclaimed, “Where did you take your training?” I wondered how gossip would effect the sales of such a deal. I them wondered just what exalty did my job consiste of and did I really want to continue? YELLOW: Intellec, wisdom, tranquility. BLUE: Truth, harmony. NUMBERS: You are watching over material gains, possessions and are keeping track of things.

No comments: