Sunday, October 3, 2021

LOST DREAM

LOST DREAM: I vowed not to repeat dreams that are very familiar to me such as; lost, house, travel, flying. However this one was unusual in that not only was it in color it was also in sound, I heard and spoke to people in this dream. AT first I was driving a large city on a new multi-lane roads, it was day time. I think it was in Detroit. I was then on foot and was looking for a certain address. I looked down a broad alley paved in red bricks. There were children playing there. I decided to go back up and encountered a black door. As I reached for the handle, it opened and women stepped out land asked, “What does the law say?” I replied, “Look first?” I then decided to call family to come pick me up. The outer lobby was covered in grafitti. I think I was in Philadelphia. LOST: Still adjusting to new situation. RED; Passion. Energy. BRICKS: Indivual thoughts. BLACK: Unknown or mysterious.

No comments: