Tuesday, August 31, 2021

HOSPITAL DREAM:

I woke from a hospital dream. I was in a very large patient room. The entire surrounding was filled with gorgeous plants. I chatted with the patient and she told me that the plants were thirteen years old. I told her that she was lucky that she had not been transferred to Bay Area Hospital. Their rooms are very nice but nothing like this. There were mostly black people working in the hospital who were very friendly and helpful. I was shown to my room but I have no idea why I was admitted. Later, I was outside and I watched a casket escape and roll down the road. I saw one room in the Emergency room. There was the usual sized bed and right next to the bed was a toilet. Very handy and not the usual configuration in most ER's. I was walking around and looked into a room where gloves were stacked about three feet high, apparently for recycling. I wandered into a larger auditorium space where men were brining in cardboard boxes of can and bottles. HOSPITAL: Represents your fear of loss of control. BLACK: Unknown, the mysterious. THIRTEEN: Keeping close track of things. RECYCLING: Means you are sorting out aspects of your life. Alternately means you are reliving the past. Yep, I do that a lot.

No comments: