Thursday, August 19, 2021

DREAM LINER

DREAM LINER: I woke from a luxurious Dream Liner the likes of which Boeing NEVER hallucinated about. k I and three other friends boarded onto first class of a Dreamliner. We and four other people were the only ones there. We sat in comfortable seating. The other four were sitting at a table to play a card game. I decided to go exploring. I found a nice older hostess to ask about the location of the bathrooms. She showed me and I asked of they had menu of the amenities on board. She handed me a very thick booklet. I passed two of my friends seated wearing thick white bathrobes waiting to see a fashion show. As I went back to my seat, my fourth friend shouted to come with her. We were going upstairs to look at the coach seating. The stair case was a huge curving stair case. I was beginning to wonder if this plane could even take off!! FIRST CLASS: Means achievement of your goals. Balance, diversity, Ying and Yang. FOUR: means stability, physical limitations, hard labor, earthly things.

No comments: