Saturday, October 24, 2020

Yay, I haz lappy!!!

Got the computer and I cannot seem to make the font tize larger in the Blog Smit! Mailed Lappy to Phil who turned it over to a friend who fixed the thing within 4 hours!! He put a free virus program called Avast. McAffeey kept firing up and interferring with stuff. The main problem was in the boot sector. He fixed that. It is now functioning very well. However I cannot figure how to make the zoom function work or make the font size change. Grrrrr. Also Blogger will now allow me to paragraph etc. I woke to a two part dream the other day. The first part was where I was in a room full of men. One very handsome man was sitting at the bar wearing a jacket mae of brown, tan, thin black line and cream. It was gorgeous. He also wore it over a cable knit sweat of cream colored wool. I could see every man plotting to purchase or make a similar jacket. (As if) The seccond part of my dream involved my neighbors across the street. We were going ree climbing in a lush forest. At one point, Gale handed me a phone and said, "It's your grandma." So I took the phone and chatted with y grandma Horn who died in 1982. I then said "I have to go,I saw three lilac bushes in bloom." The lical boshes were perfectly round growing in the tree and I wanted to get a lilac bloom to smell. A to Z dream site says that to see clothing is a symbole of public self and how you are perceived. to see a tree repesentes your achievements of career goals and attainment of position. As usual it is all about me.

1 comment:

Celia Dave said...

My name is Mrs. Celia Dave. I live in the UK
and I am a happy woman today? and i
told myself that any lender that rescue my
family from our poor situation, i will refer
any person that is looking for loan to him,
he gave happiness to me and my family, i
was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
start my life all over as i am a single
mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
fearing man loan lender that help me with a
loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
you will pay back the loan please contact
him tell him that is Mrs. Celia Dave that
refer you to him. His name is Mr. Benjamin Lee
His Email (247officedept@gmail.com) Or whatsapp conversation : +1-989-394-3740.