Saturday, February 1, 2020

Today will probably be the last post for a while, unless I can get Alexa to take dictation.  My cataracts have progressed to the point that I have lost quite a degree of color sense and gray days are very very gray and bright days are grayish.  So....

If I start stumbling over objects at home, I will try to get my July optometrist appointment scheduled a bit sooer.  

Turbo tax is lurking, I have waited until February to order the disc and hope they have a large print version.

And lastly, I have to fill up my prescription pill box today.  That is always best done not too late on Saturday while I am still awake.

PS:  If you call me at our land line, be prepared to leave a message because I really have difficulty reading the itty bitty screen, we screen all calls because the clone calls have not tapered off very much at all.  Hoping to have better visual acuity at some point not too far distant in the future.  Love, me.    

No comments: