Monday, February 17, 2020

dreamy

Diamond

To see diamonds in your dream signify the wholeness of the Self. You may be finding clarity in matters that have been clouding you. 


Alternatively, it represents vanity, conceit, and your unchanging or unyielding nature. You may be distancing yourself from others.  Can't say I particularly like this interpretation but  to me it was just a computer game that I liked playing.  Hmphh.

Oh dear.  Last night I woke from a very colorful dream.  I was somewhere playing a computer game.  It involved a screen where brown buttons drifted across the screen.  If I clicked on them with my mouse the buttons would either open a new game or explode into brilliant diamonds which would then float around and coalesce into a beautiful piece of jewelery such as a ring, brooch, bracelet, neclace or crown.   The metal was gold and this was absolutely gorgeous.  I remember explaining the game to another person and telling how much fun it was. Weird.

No comments: