Saturday, August 11, 2018

Correspondence

His Excellency Hu Jintao
President of the Peoples Republic of China
9Xihuang-Chenggen Beijie
Beijing, Peoples Republic of China

Excellency:

I write to you as a private citizen of the United States of America.
I have enjoyed many television programs regarding China in the past.  I wanted to bring to your attention some videos that I have watched on Facebook.

These stories all involve a beautiful young Chinese woman who lives on a farm in a small very scenic valley.  Some videos show her cooking various dishes and performing tasks about the farm such as gardening, or picking fruit and vegetables.  I adore the kitchen where she prepares the food. The back drop usually has a vase holding branches of blossoms or flowers, it would make a beautiful still life. I especially like that there are no plastic bottles used, everything used is everyday utensils. I would love to be able to use a wok like her.    

These are very charming and the cinematography is outstanding.  If China has a designation for Living National Treasure, I would like to nominate this young lady.  Thank you. 

Sincerely, your neighbor
Ms Royce I. Alden
925 North Elliott Street
Coquille, Oregon  97524

PS: If you wish my personal blog is feshuganah.blogspot.com

No comments: