Sunday, January 4, 2015

Networking.



TELEVISION LAND:

Admittedly I do not watch much network television. Lately I have been catching myself watching Big Bang Theory. I googled the cast members professional pictures versus their character pictures. My what a difference a little make up makes.

I was curious as to what Ms Amy looks like. She is the criminally smart neurologist.

The actress' working name is Mayin Bialik. She is rather striking looking and manages to project a great deal of devoted neuro-geekness in her role.

I have also peeked at the other cast members and they ALL improve with glam photographs. Hooray for make up artists and superior camera work.

See, she could get away with walking around outside without being recognized by the paparazzi. But if she puts on glasses and an ugly sweater, she is toast!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Big Bang, and she does an amazing job as Amy Farrah Fowler.