Friday, March 22, 2013

Very sad announcement


Rest in peace my Kindle Fire...
One year warranty has expire...
Oh wait online chat with Amazon rep
Says ship it back... replace it, yep!

Born 03-11
Died 03-13

Sniffle, sob.....

Surprisingly husband had squirrelled away the freakin' ORIGINAL Box it came in so I dug it out,
printed the authorized return/replacement label, drop it off at the UPS thing in the lobby of the court house and replacement is suppozedta get here March 26.  (shiver, gasp)

I have classic withdrawal symptoms for illicit drugs and ETOH. Headache, sweats, trembling, a bit of nausea.... Oh wait, I have my old Kindle, not the Fire but the one I mostly just read stuff.....wheew!
I can limp along for a few days.

There must be a support group out there for people like me... "Hi, my name is Royce...I am a Kindle junkie"   Hi, ROYCE!!

No comments: