Saturday, March 9, 2013

Breakfast and Fritatta

This morning I was busy chopping, hacking and slashing ingredients for Frittata so I left the celery out and joined it with peanut butter, and I watched the Statue of Liberty earthcam, lovely day in the Big Apple.
 
Ingredients: boiled fingerling potatoes, chopped onions,chopped bell pepper, chopped celery, chopped carrot.  I think that veg mix is called the Holy Trinity, I could be wrong. The other bowl contains 3 beaten eggs, a little milk, some grated cheese. Season with salt, pepper, red pepper flake and tsp of chopped garlic.  Cook in 350 onion for 25 minutes or until you think the cheese is browned enough.  Careful it is hot!!


2 comments:

Gale said...

hmmmm needs more browning?

Retro Blog said...

Yeah,once it stopped bubbling it looked a lot better.
Husband is still munching onit.