Saturday, March 2, 2013

Um Happy Saturday


We have a daffodil blooming amongst what looks like a fairly large bed....didn't plant 'em. They just growed mostly under cover of the very large bushes that used to be in front of the windows. Wonder what will come up next?


Husband was wanting potato salad so I purchased one of those cute little bags of fingerling potatoes that seemed to just grow and grow.   I threw them in boiling water for ten minutes, turned off burner, put in 8 eggs to cook in residual heat and they came out perfect. 


I added chopped onions, chopped green olives, chopped celery, condiments were mayo, mustard, garlic, salt,pepper and red pepper flakes.  Should meld well in the fridge. Oh and I had help from the clean up crew........






I think they LIKED it.

No comments: