Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fairy Shoes


Oh my, first must give credit where credit is due,  I totally jacked this from "Fairy Garden" page. 

I find these very pretty high heels very charming,
quite in the theme of what a nice lady Spring Fairy might choose to go with her outfit and the appropriate sprinkle of glitter on her wings. 

Now as for practicality,  I could not wear those unless I were once again aged 21 and had practiced enough to keep from falling down.

The nose bleed side effect would probably be in fact a very real threat. The altitude! The Altitude!

The web side also had a pair of extremely comfortable looking pair of men's slippers made of nicely aged brown leather with leaves on the back and a cute little curled twig on the front.  A fairy dog would be unable to resist the new chew toy. Put your shoes away when you take 'em off!

This site also has pictures of little fairy houses to go in the bottom of your garden.

Nice.

No comments: