Thursday, March 3, 2011

NEW ARTISTS ON DISPLAY AT CVH


This series of three paintings are oil with a dab of pointillism.  The tree has dainty little dots on the branches. 


This one is a little harder to make out the color came out so very light and faint, the dots are the blossom, I think it might be a dandelion, with puffs dotting away in the wind.


Nice little tree branch, the dots are more marked on this one. There are other paintings, a large butterfly, a dragon fly.


This is water color framed under glass, so I had to take a picture slightly to one side to prevent getting a reflection of me taking the picture.  The artist has done a wonderful job of capturing the reflections in the glass and if you look closely you might also be able to figure out the pattern of the crochet.  Very pretty, one of my favorite.  The price tags are not up yet, and I may update with that.  As a guess nothing under 200 dollars here. 

No comments: