Thursday, March 3, 2011

I love work, I could watch it all day long....Part deux



The guys were shooting concrete this afternoon.  In the morning there were four great big shiny and not so shiny dump trucks carefully backing up right outside my window, the Orange Hitachi would put in four scoops of dirt and off they would go with a merry little toot.  There was a very clean blue one, a very clean red one, a dirty blue one and a dirty white and blue one.  They were very quick, they dumped their loads and were back in about ten minutes.  I asked Dave L. where the dirt was going since it was such a short turn around time.  He said he thought the middle school soccer field was getting the dirt because it always floods there. That makes sense.  I am sure the kids would have the dirt flattened in no time at all.  


Surveyor equipment making sure they don't dig too deep.  They also dumped a lot of larger pipe just outside my window, I am pretty sure it will be drainage system for run off etc.  I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guys were shooting concrete this afternoon.
So they got stoned very fast ...

Anonymous said...

?