Monday, November 22, 2010

ALL THOSE IN FAVOR OF....


Nominating Nadia G of Bitchin' Kitchen to be a judge on Iron Chef America, say "Yo, how you doin'.."

This is a cover of her cook book.  She started out with 5 minute webisodes on the net out of  Montreal and the brave souls at Cooking Channel picked up her shtick, although Italian chicks may not actually use the word "shtick".   I find it helpful to google her shorter episodes especially for the pronunciation ones for terms I ain't never heard way out here in the rural pretty much not Italian Southern Oregon Coast. Her show is an amazing combination of comedy and cooking, completely unique.  She gives acting tips on how to obtain forgiveness and I'm thinking they probably work! Did I mention clothes, Hoo boy!  Makes me wish I actually owned stiletto heels never mind actually wearing them.

No comments: