Sunday, September 19, 2010

Silly colorful dream

Last night I dreamt that I was setting up a shop somewhere in a tourist type town. I was sharing the building with another shop owner who was setting up as well.

I was unloading a cardboard box that was just full of aprons and I was wondering how I would use the aprons in my book shop., uniforms? There lots of them and one had pockets and in the pocket was....




An envelope containing several nice crisp twenty dollar bills. I checked the return address on the box and it was from a bakery shop next door. I took the envelop and asked for the owner. I returned the money to that person who actually looked a little abashed.




I decided this was worth a look at the dream interpretation website:

To see an apron in your dreams, suggests that you or someone is making a commitment to work on some familial task. (Get rid of card board boxes in basement?) You are trying to nurture some project. Alternatively, an apron symbolizes protection and secrecy.

To see money in your dream indicates that success and prosperity is within your reach. (OOhhhhh!) Money represents confidence, self-worth, success or values. You have much belief in yourself. Alternatively, dreaming about money refers to your attitude about love and matters of the heart. It is a common symbol for sexuality and power. In particular, finding money indicates your quest for love or power. (ummm, I find it mildly disturbing that I gave the money back to the owner).

No comments: