Monday, April 12, 2010

Too much Law and Order I think.....



Woke up this morning bemused.

I had been having a rather generalized traveling dream with interesting companions.

I had apparently set out to catch a bus (with 20 dollars) in Mountain Home.
Destination Memphis, Tennessee to visit a relative, Ellen maybe?

One of my traveling companions was Sandra Bullock as a brunette.

At any rate we wound up in England somewhere, London I think. We were all in a courtroom. I walked in and asked if there was a place to sign up so I would know what order I would be seen. I wound up third.

So, I sat and watched various barristers present their cases and one of them was Jeremy Clarkson from Top Gear. I think he would make a perfectly acceptable barrister, as he is very tall and convincing. He stopped by my table and spoke briefly, I told him I admired his work and he tossed off something silly, I don’t remember what.

Then I woke up feeling completely bemused.

General dream interpretation says travel means you may be getting tired of routine and wish to get away from it all. Yeah.....

2 comments:

Richard's Rants and Raves said...

How about our own Magical Mystery tour. We could get a big old ugly ass bus and paint it with all kinds of bright colors with flowers and peace signs and profound quotes and dress like mid sixties hippies and roll down the road with the speakers blasting Creedence with some Beatles tunes thrown in here and there. Destination unknown just living life free and easy if there is such a thing any more.Now I ask you would that be getting away fron it all,cause if you can't run with the big dogs you stay on the porch,and just think, all this from a dream.

Later
RB

Anonymous said...

I must want to get away from it big time....I dream about traveling all of the time.