Monday, June 23, 2008

Update on health and gas prices



I just liked the picture, so I posted it.

Health -- still some congestion, ribs not hurting from so much coughing, coughing is leveling off. Can breath through nose at least 70% of the time.

Gas price recap from vacation: When I left Coquille last Thursday the price of gas in Coquille was $4.25 per gallon. I gassed up in Eugene for $4.33 per gallon. At Prineville I just handed the guy my card and asked him to fill it up. It was 9:30 pm by the time I got to John Day and there were no gas stations open from then on. Driving from John Day to Vale at that time of night is exactly like driving inside a cow. I met maybe 6 cars or trucks the entire trip. Got to Ontario and gas prices had dropped significantly to $4.07 per gallon. Got to Emmett and Albertson's was selling discounted gas at $3.96 per gallon. Coming back, gas at Albertson's was $4.02 and the highest gas price I saw was in Vida,Oregon on the McKenzie River drive into the Eugene. Their unleaded was $4.65 per gallon I think maybe they were just discouraging people from coming because they don't like to pump the gas for the customers, eh?

2 comments:

J. Carril said...

Me ha encantado la vaca voladora.

Retro Blog said...

Si, muy lindo. Gracias.