Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I need a prettier gas station for these prices



I purchased gas for the five gallon can I am bringing with me. What!? you say? Yep, I do not want to run the chance of pulling into a gas station in the middle of no damn where only to be told, "Sorry,we are out". There are instances where gas stations close for a couple of days because they don't have the 40 or 50,000 dollars a tanker of gas costs to fill their station. So five gallons will get me at least another hundred miles closer.

I also popped in for a quick hair cut at the salon just across the street from the gas station.

Also watched Hell's Kitchen tonight, General Bobby got cheffed. I loved the spoiled housewives learning how to make lobster spaghetti..yum!! This will be my last post until I get back from vacation.

Tomorrow I wash and partially pack, and depending upon how frisky I feel after work Thursday, I may hop in the care and drive to Emmett a little early, I see Snoqualmie Pass got a foot of snow so I better check Santiam pass.

No comments: