Saturday, September 29, 2007

Tired




Just got home from Emmett. Mom is feeling better. Last night she actually slept part of the night on the couch rather than the recliner. Her Lasix is kicking in the ridding her of excess edema of her tootsies. She is consulting her doctors and FNP's regarding medication regulation. Shealso decided that she needed to give up her car so after considering the many options of what to do with her 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada, she is trading it to me for an electric scooter. She wants a four wheeler for better stability. They only go 5 mph tops so no fear of a ticket um unless it is for obstructing traffic. Watch out Emmett!! Thank you to cousin Marian Beatty for getting us the information on the scooter. I also saw the coolest stretch"limo" on the way home in very slow traffic on the 205 around Portlandia. Some obviously richer than me person took one of those huge honking van types and stretched it out to 20 feet, so people don't have to crawl to their seats, they can stroll casually back and drop in for the ride.

6 comments:

Gale said...

??? So you are getting her the scooter for the Bravada?
Hey! I had a blast with you and can hardly wait to go have lunch again. I will be on the lookout for an even cooler place to eat.

Anonymous said...

Yep, as soon as she picks out what she wants I send a check in exchange for the Bravada. I wanna eat at Saigon Grill soon! I'm so hungry for that stuff, delish!!! I LOVED IT! Smoochies.

yoo hoo said...

We are now home too. I am so glad I got to see the bofs of youse guys. We had a nice actually pleasant converstion with Mom on Saturday morningish and then trailed over to Gales and yakked with her and Rocky prior to heading back to Meridan and do the reunion thing. Sandy Jordon says hi! She says she loves and misses working with you. I will blog about the whole reunion thing.
xoxo

Gale said...

So I think one of should get mom one of those orange flags on the long whip like pole for her scooter....maybe put a racoon's tail on it. Get a little beep beep horn.... or one of those sirens that has about 5 different types of whistles. Or just a drum set.

Uncle Spud & Aunt JoJo said...

I think she needs an old Idaho Power Hard Hat with a flashing yellow light on the top.

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the idea of the Idaho Power hat. (Big HUGE smile)