Friday, September 21, 2007

This is Dr. Sinnott looking into my right eye this morning.

I have somehow scratchedthe cornea, it hurt like hades and he gave me a nice sample bottle of very expensive anti-inflammatory eye drops. Phew! I had to take minutes at medical staff meeting this morning and was wiping copious tears while setting up lappy. He took pity on me and dragged me off to ER for a quick exam. Thanks, Doc!! Two drops in right eye three times a day. Right is is complete blur. Left eye okay for navigating, sort of.

Travel plans include flight to Boise tomorrow, I will be leaving before Carla gets there on Friday,not good planning on my part. I was only thinking of the Gi-NORmous pile of work waiting for me when I get back....... sigh.....R

1 comment:

yoo hoo said...

He went through your mouth? Dang you, I won't get to see you in Boise? dern it!