Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day one of retro blog


Hmm, first try at blogging (stupid word I assume short for web log) I have written a diary for years usually entitled Name of Town Diary etc. So this blog will be an online version of that for friends and family who have come to dread my annual Christmas Letter.
I floundered around on my PC to find this sample picture just to demonstrate that I can follow blogger directions for up loading pictures.
If I can remember how I got here I may post again soon.

5 comments:

Retro Blog said...

Just checking to see if comments section works.

yoo hoo said...

weeee, this will be fun. Can I link you to mine?

Retro Blog said...

um, sure I am having trouble leaving a comment on this blod.

Retro Blog said...

damn now I have to purchase a digital camera to capture interesting photo's in and around the locality.

Gale said...

hooray!!! Welcome, I knew we could bring you to the dark side. Funny, maybe the mother will go online and starting blogging...can't stop laughing