Saturday, September 11, 2021

STRANGE DREAM

STRANGE DREAM I dreamed that all of us were visiting with Mom and Dad at the double wide they owed in Monte Vista. For some reason Mom was cleaning out a room of all sorts of junk, lost of radios, electronic things, clothes, shoes. There were several large boxes that I kept filling. One of Phillips friends had stayed over night ( time is rather fluid in dreams). She could not stand the kid and mostly because they slept together in the bottom bunk. I told her to not worry about it, I would drop him off when I took the junk to the dump. I began wondering what I would use to do that particular task. Meanwhile Dad had several cars outside. He had one old rusty truck on a trailer. Then there was a beautifully restored Chevy about 1939 in lovely thick orange. There was also an older blue four door Ford without a license or insurance or registration. We got in the car and drove about the field. It went very well. I went back inside to look at the remodeling. I decided that one room would do nicely as a studio for Mom. If we moved one wall it would make the master bedroom larger and very spacious. PARENTS: Represent power, shelter and love. REMODELING: Examination of values, change to belief system. ORANGE: Hope, friendlinss, courtesy, out going nature. GUEST: New challenge and interest. Ready for an adventure.

No comments: