Thursday, June 3, 2021

TWO MORE

TWO MORE: I was looking for work. I walked into a nursery. The head gardener was showing the students how to weed, trim and transplant Coleus. I said that I would love to learn how to do that. The instructor brought out a trailing vine and said that he was going to transplant it to the tall multi-armed stand. I indicated that I wished to do that. GARDNER: indicates tranquility, contentment, love and domestic bliss. A need to be more nurturing. TRAVEL: Tim and I had traveled to India with his sister and her guest. We had checked into a very cheap motel that had very large hallways. The host was preparing a meal for us. I was seated on the floor and Tim sat in a chair. The host had prepared a dish that looked like deep fried bugs cut in half. These were on a plate. He made glutinous rice which looked gray. He poured this into a wooden bowl. I picked up the small plastic spoon and asked Tim if he wanted to take a bite. He made a face. Then we learned that a young woman living there had died. A large truck pulled up outside with a delivery of very ugly mid century modern furniture. The driver wanted to know where the funiture went, it went to the young woman who had just died. The landlord told the driver that he could not accept the furniture because it was radioactive. I turned to Tim and explained that I was miserable and was ready to go home even if it was early. He said we would have to talk to his sister. TRAVEL, INDIA: represents the path toward your life goals. If travel has ended you have reached your life goals. India represents the need to rise above your present status. RADIOACTIVE: Represents suppressed emotions that may spill over into your daily life.

No comments: