Tuesday, November 3, 2020

KLINGON

KLINGON: Klingon is what is known as a constructed language. Personally, I feel that the language needs to sounds more warrior like. There should be more hissing, more grrr sounds, throw in a few rolling r's and drool, there should definitely be drool and spittle if at all possible. I would also enjoy Klingon opera. “The Battles of Klingon Heroes”. A duet of warriors with Batleth. “The Ballad of The Klingon Assassins”. Klingons have a surprising operatic range going from Soprano to Basso Profundo. They can often be persuaded to sing Terran opera. They are very fond of Puccini. The current Klllingon sounds are all soft th sounds, much of the time Klingon sounds like a cat hacking up a hairball and not successfully. Having said that, I was discussing this with a friend who told me that there was a Klingon Scholarship. I decided to Google that and discovered about three scholarships. One is in the amount of 500 dollars awarded to graduate and post graduate students of language which makes a certain amount of sense. The 500 dollars would go well toward a Klingon meal (erk). They like their worms rare with a dipping sauce of poison. At least one other award from Star Trek scholarship award amounts between 500 and 1000 dollars. Kewl. Might be able to afford a small scooter with that. Sleep well Little Warriors. Oh, Look I wrote the whole thing without a toilet paper joke!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“I am extremely pleased with Mr Lee's Loan service and your suggestions have helped me get a very good home loan deal. I would be pleased to recommend your services to my friends here looking for a loan.”
Don't go anywhere else if you are looking for a loan. Mr Lee is the best. I highly recommend his services. The best I have ever had the pleasure to work with his low rate loan. ”This is Mr Lee Contact just if anyone here is looking for a loan.Whatsapp: +1-989-394-3740.  &  Email: 247officedept@gmail.com