Thursday, November 5, 2020

MADONNA

WEIRD DREAM: I woke from a dream where I was taking down a statue of the Madonna. For some reason, this was at a church in Petaluma. There is a St. Mary's in Petaluma. Perhaps, I was there performing this desecration. My job, as ordered, was to take the gown off and I was having trouble maneuvering the material. There did not seem to be zippers or Velcro and it looked to have been sewn in situ. Eventually I got the fabric peeled up over the head. During that process I pulled off a very pretty Covid 19 mask that seemed to be made up of a muted pastel rainbow of colors. I think the statue spoke to me in mild protest. One of the parishioners had taken the two end beads of her gigantic rosary and put one bead behind her ear and the other bead snugged up in front. A to Z says to see the Madonna represents he mystical mother and giver of life. To see the Madonna also represents power. Well, I think that the fact that I have once again started driving indicates resumption of power over my life. Yay, me!

No comments: