Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Well THAT was educational

We has survived the trip to Riverbend for the AV fistula. We drove up the day before and stayed at a very nice Holiday Inn place. 

The surgery was at 8am.  I needed to be there at SIX A.M.!!!!  Well there isnt much traffic that early.

The anesthtist lady put a nerve block in at a sumpin sumpin nerve and asked me if I felt a zing. yep going down the arm.  Oh good it is working.  Chatted and wore a nice warm blankie.  Some one gave me a cocktail of feel good stuff and I woke with some one giving me a soft drink to bump up the blood glucose. Then I got dressed and Tim us drove home.

Stopped in Myrtle Point for a very late breakfast. And we have to go back in two weeks to get the stitches removed.  Met some nice folks there. Really hope we are done. soon....




















877

No comments: